Sunday, November 13, 2011

83 Live and Counting

Song Stuck on the Brain: Stuck Like Glue by Sugarland Angel and I taped the CMA awards and watched them tonight. We grew up on country music and I still enjoy it. Watching the performances had me remembering the live concerts I've seen in the past. If you've been a follower of my blog, than you probably already know that I'm a huge music fan. Live music is one of the greatest "highs" you can experience. The better the music, the happier I am. Over the years, I've seen a lot of live performances. It went hand and hand with our travel. Every vacation revolved around music in some way. I loved it. Unfortunately, I don't get to travel like I used to. But every once in a while it's fun to take a trip down memory lane to relive those shows. I decided to create a complete list of everyone I've seen preform live. It took some doing. Starting with my very first concert at age 11 (Garth Brooks), to my most recent concert (a Red, White and Boom festival that Maroon 5 headlined). Each show has it's special moments, and I would be hard pressed to choose my favorite, but B.B. King live at his own theater on Beale Street in Memphis would probably win. It's all in how you categorize them: Person I'd most want to duet with? Kenny Rogers. Best live show? N'Sync - especially the Ames, IA show. Craziest crowd? Hoobastank and Incubus. Best live musicians? Keith Urban and Rob Thomas. The list could go on... So here is my list, in alphabetical order. I may have missed a few, but for now the count stands at 83 performers. (Some I've seen multiple times, others were part of group festivals, so I can't say how many concerts I've attended.) What are your best concert memories? Can you name all your live shows? 

Musicians I’ve seen Live:
1. 3LW 
2. B.B. King 
3. Bare Naked Ladies 
4. Beach Boys 
5. Black Eyed Peas 
6. Bow Wow 
7. Branson Brothers 
8. Brother John 
9. Cherie 
10. Christina Aguilera 
11. Christina Milian 
12. Clay Aiken 
13. Dante Thomas 
14. Deborah Gibson 
15. Destiny’s Child 
16. Dream 
17. Eden’s Crush 
18. Eric Church 
19. Eve 
20. Fernando Ortega 
21. Five For Fighting 
22. Garth Brooks 
23. Glen Campbell 
24. Hoobastank 
25. Incubus 
26. J.C. Chasez 
27. Jessica Simpson 
28. Jim Stafford 
29. JoJo 
30. Josh Gracin 
31. Joy Williams 
32. Justin Timberlake 
33. Keith Urban 
34. Kelly Clarkson 
35. Kenny Rogers 
36. Kimberly Locke 
37. Lee Greenwood 
38. Little Big Town 
39. Liz Phair
40. Louise Mandrel 
41. Maroon 5 
42. Matchbox 20 
43. Meredith Edwards 
44. Michelle Branch 
45. Moe Bandy 
46. N’Sync 
47. Nelly 
48. Nelly Furtado 
49. Newsboys 
50. O’Town 
51. Oak Ridge Boys 
52. Osmond Second Generation 
53. Phillips, Craig & Dean 
54. Rachel Lampa 
55. Ray Boltz 
56. Ray Stevens 
57. Richard Marx 
58. Rob Thomas 
59. Rod Stewart 
60. Ronnie Milsap 
61. Samantha Mumba 
62. Sawyer Brown
63. Sean P. Diddy Combs 
64. Seven Nations 
65. Smash Mouth 
66. Sonic Flood 
67. Stacy Orrico 
68. Sticks of Thunder 
69. Stomp 
70. SugaBabes 
71. Sugar Ray 
72. SuperChick 
73. Switchfoot 
74. Tech N9ne 
75. The Calling 
76. The Martins 
77. The Osmonds 
78. The Platters 
79. Third Day 
80. Toby Mac 
81. Tony Lucca 
82. True Vibe 
83. Zoe Girl

No comments: