Tuesday, July 31, 2007

New Contest - Win a Free CD

This month I'm hosting TWO contests, each running for half of the month of August.

First up is a music CD by the talented Michael Barrett. I've known Mike for a while now, and I'm always in awe of his many musical talents. He was kind enough to invite Angel and I, and our mom, Linda, to sing harmonies on the title track You Alone Are Worthy. In return he arranged and played the accompaniment on my original song, Rain on Me. Mike has a gift for songwriting and piano, and he's combined the two with his ultimate passion - the love of his Savior Jesus. His sophomore album, You Alone Are Worthy, is moving and emotional in a way that evokes worship from the deepest part of you.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm giving away a copy of this fantastic CD to a lucky reader of this blog. Click on the CD image in the sidebar to email me your entry. You have until Weds Aug 15, 2007 at midnight - and don't forget, the contest is only open to US and Canadian residents.

To learn more about Mike and his music, and to hear samples, visit http://www.mightytosave.com/.

Good Luck!
A.

No comments: