Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A very special prayer request

Dear friends and readers,

I know many of you have a strong faith in our Savior Jesus Christ. I'm asking you to please pray for my father. He's been sent home with cancer and they don't expect him to live much longer. We are all praying mightily for a healing if that's God's will, but more than anything we want peace and comfort for Dad. If you feel compelled in your heart, our family would greatly appreciate your prayers.


"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." -Matthew 18:20

Thank you,
A.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and your family are in my prayers. Blessings

tarenn98[at]yahoo[dot]com

American History said...

Our prayers go out to your father. We discovered a website that might help. Please check out http://holylandprayer.com. Hope it helps. God bless.