Saturday, April 18, 2015

Listen to my Live interview on Power of Perception Radio

I had a blast this afternoon talking with Scott Golden on Power of Perception Blog Talk Radio. Scott asked some really fun and insightful questions. I just hope I did a great job of answering them all! :) We discussed my writing style, novels, faith and life in general. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the interview. Feel free to comment below.

https://www.blogtalkradio.com/powerofperceptionradio/2015/04/18/power-of-perception-writers-with-april-erwin
  
Check Out Spirituality Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Power of Perception Radio Network on BlogTalkRadio

“Dream big, be bold, no fear! April Erwin is the author of suspenseful and humorous inspirational contemporary stories that reflect her faith and life motto. A lifelong resident of Independence, MO, April loves living in her hometown. Raised in the Gospel, she's thrilled to achieve her dream to become a writer and use that to witness of her Christian faith. She holds an Associate in Graphological Science, the study of handwriting analysis, tutors dyslexic and reading challenged individuals, enjoys photography, is a singer/songwriter and records original music with her sister, Angel. Also the author of Dysfunction Junction and Missing Pieces, Justice Burning is her third published novel.”
Music has been an integral part of my life forever. I started singing in an A cappella trio called, The Erwins, with my mom and sister when I was about 11. I began writing songs in 2001, when Angel and I joined and recorded our first two original songs. "Free to Fly" and "Rain on Me".
I started writing my first "book" about bunnies in First grade. In the Fifth grade and I filled 3 notebooks by hand telling a suspense story. My Senior year in high school I saw a scene in my mind of a young woman in an attic exploring a trunk that had been left to her as part of an inheritance. At first it was just the scene, but soon it expanded and after several years of writing classes, I published Missing Pieces. It was adapted as a school play by my high school Alma Mater where the story was first born.
Dysfunction Junction was my second book about a Romantic Comedy about a young songwriter looking for love.
After high school I worked full time and took classes that intrigued me. Writing, photography,  & graphology to name a few.
HYPERLINK "http://www.AprilErwin.com" www.AprilErwin.com

No comments: