Sunday, February 14, 2016

Romance Week: Valentine's Day WINNERS!

Thank you all so much for spending the week with me and my cast of characters. I had a blast and I hope you all did too. Have a Love Full Day. 

The Winners are:

Congratulations Aaron R., you are the Grand Prize winner of the Super Romance Bundle!


Congratulations Bethany D., you won the Romance Bundle!


 Congratulations Amy R., you won the Romantic Suspense Bundle!

Thanks again to Authors Susanne Matthews at Living the Dream,  A.B. Funkhauser of HEUER LOST AND FOUND, and Mary Ann Cortez of The Write Place for participating in Romance Week with me. Be sure to check out their pages for more great writing. 




PLUS, ONE LAST FREE GIFT FROM SOLSTICE PUBLISHING: 
Solstice Publishing is proud to present Sweets for My Sweet, a FREE cookbook full of wonderful recipes from Solstice authors. Download this cookbook and other free books at Solstice Publishing

No comments: