Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Update

Hello, my blogger friends. I've missed you all so much! It's just been killing me to be offline for so long.

Update on my Sitch: I'm still in the hospital. Going on a total of three weeks in and one week out between stays. I was re-admitted to the hospital because my incision wasn't healing properly. I'm doing okay, but I'm possibly looking at several more weeks in here.

So what brought on all this medical leave? A tumor the size of a basketball that was wrapped around my right ovary. Now it's gone, we know it's benign and it's just a matter of healing. I do have a picture of the tumor, so at some point I'll post a link so that those interested can see it. It's very interesting.

In some good news, I made it as one of the 4 finalists in the Inspy chick lit contest I entered. Now it's more waiting to see who won.

I'm so far behind on this blog, and I will try to get caught up soon. Don't give up on me yet, I'm finally on an uphill swing. :)

Keeping the Faith and trying to be Joyful in the Journey,
A.

1 comment:

Amy R. said...

I'm glad you're back online!!!