Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

Song Stuck on the Brain: I'll Be Home For Christmas ... I know, I know, I've got to get these Christmas songs out of my head.

Wow, I can't believe we're on the cusp of a new year already. 2007 came and went so fast, I can feel my head still spinning. I'll be glad when all of the holidays are past and I can settle back into a somewhat normal routine. I feel like I've been running in circles.


I didn't get a post in on Friday, because I was prepping for the benefit concert that was being held on my behalf. My co-worker, Matt Black, planned the event. His brother David's group All For One of KC performed, as well as One Voice, Matt and my family. We sang the Christmas song I wrote. After the concert, my friends, Amy and Stacy, held a silent auction and bake sale. It went really well. We didn't have a very large crowd, but everyone was so generous. God really blessed me and the funds raised will help me pay on my medical expenses.


2007 was a year of racking up debt, but this gave me a great kick start for '08.


Here's hoping your new year is prosperous and full of dreams come true.
A.

No comments: