Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New hobby anyone?

Song Stuck on the Brain: You'll Always be My Baby by Mariah Carey/David Cook (love a hometown boy!)

So what's new with me? Nothing. I'm still reworking my ms Dysfunction Junction to resubmit to The Agent. I'm waiting on pins and needles for my critiques of Burning Justice from the Daphne contest and I'm conducting an interview Thursday for research on my next Work in Progress, Perilous Truth.

I did hear from an old critique partner today. Judith Mamay is published! You go, Girl! Her book, Knowing Joseph, is being released by Blooming Tree Press in hardback and is available for pre-order at BarnesandNoble.com and Amazon.com. I'm so proud to say I knew her when. I wish you all the success in the world, Judith!

Ah, I wish I had more exciting news than this, but sadly, I don't. I must make more of an effort to be exciting. :) It must be time to learn a new hobby. I'm not sure what it would be or when I would find time to do it, but I'm sure that it's time. I would like to learn to shoot. As in guns? I've always wanted to have Dad take me out to the firing range and teach me, but somehow we never got around to it and now he's not able. I think it would be fun, plus it would be fantastic research for my writing. I think it would be especially helpful in this current WIP. Off the top of my head, I'm drawing a blank on other ideas. I'll have to think about it.

Anyone have any ideas?
A.


P.S. Just for Fun...

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milady the Most Honourable April the Gnomic of Lower Beanthrop in the Hedge
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

No comments: