- Name: April Erwin
I am a plethera of things in one. I love that word. Plethora. I heard it for the first time in The Three Amigos movie. I think it describes me pretty well. (Does that sound conceited? Hope not.) So, why am I a plethora? Let's see, I'm a novelist, a singer/songwriter, a certified graphologist, a photographer & Sunday school teacher. I love to read, scrapbook, travel, bake, & watch movies & TV. By day I write, and tutor reading and spelling to dyslexic and reading challenged individuals. Is that Plethorific enough?
Stuff About Me
Favorite Faith Links
Wherever you are, whoever you are...you are worth waiting for. No matter how hard, no matter how the world defeats me. You are worth waiting for...
My Family Heritage
- Guest: Author Mary Connealy - Day 1
- Christian the Lion
- CFBA: All Through the Night by Davis Bunn
- CFBA: Dogwood by Chris Fabry
- WILD: Coming Unglued by Rebeca Seitz
- Letters to Gellman
- FIRST: Romancing Hollywood Nobody by Lisa Samson
- Win a copy of Sweetgum Knit Lit Society
- And the winner is...
- More Harry Potter on the Horizon
Where I've Been
Click to join crimescenewriter