- Name: April Erwin
I am a plethera of things in one. I love that word. Plethora. I heard it for the first time in The Three Amigos movie. I think it describes me pretty well. (Does that sound conceited? Hope not.) So, why am I a plethora? Let's see, I'm a novelist, a singer/songwriter, a certified graphologist, a photographer & Sunday school teacher. I love to read, scrapbook, travel, bake, & watch movies & TV. By day I write, and tutor reading and spelling to dyslexic and reading challenged individuals. Is that Plethorific enough?
Stuff About Me
Favorite Faith Links
Wherever you are, whoever you are...you are worth waiting for. No matter how hard, no matter how the world defeats me. You are worth waiting for...
My Family Heritage
- CFBA: Merciless by Robin Parrish
- Win a copy of Winter Haven by Athol Dickson
- And the Winners are....
- Finding Stephanie by Susan May Warren
- FIRST: I'm Not Crazy, But I Might Be a Carrier
- CFBA: That's (Not Exactly) Amore by Tracey Bateman...
- CFBA: The Jewel of Gresham Green by Lawana Blackwe...
- Guest: Author Mary Connealy - Day 2
- Win AUTOGRAPHED Vanished by Kathryn Mackel
- And the Winner is...
Where I've Been
Click to join crimescenewriter