- Name: April Erwin
I am a plethera of things in one. I love that word. Plethora. I heard it for the first time in The Three Amigos movie. I think it describes me pretty well. (Does that sound conceited? Hope not.) So, why am I a plethora? Let's see, I'm a novelist, a singer/songwriter, a certified graphologist, a photographer & Sunday school teacher. I love to read, scrapbook, travel, bake, & watch movies & TV. By day I write, and tutor reading and spelling to dyslexic and reading challenged individuals. Is that Plethorific enough?
Stuff About Me
Favorite Faith Links
Wherever you are, whoever you are...you are worth waiting for. No matter how hard, no matter how the world defeats me. You are worth waiting for...
My Family Heritage
- CFBA: Wounded: A Love Story by Claudia Mair Burney...
- CFBA: Up Pops the Devil by Angela Benson
- CFBA: Back to Life by Kristin Billerbeck
- Win Dogwood by Chris Fabry
- And the winner is...
- FIRST: The Summer the Wind Whispered My Name by Do...
- Beyond My Vision
- Quiz fest
- CFBA: A Passion Redeemed by Julie Lessman
- Win She Always Wore Red by Angela Hunt
Where I've Been
Click to join crimescenewriter