Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Smallville, Heroes and Fringe... OH MY!

Song Stuck on the Brain: God Bless the USA by Lee Greenwood

I am so psyched about the return of Smallvilles and Heroes. I couldn't stop myself from googling up some fun.

The Smallville quiz seems pretty accurate, if I do say so myself. :) It's who I would have picked myself, although there's a big portion of me that would like to be a little more Lois Lanish. Sometimes the ability to be that bold would be really nice.





Not as sure about the Heroes Quiz. I would have guessed that I'm more like Peter Petrelli. But I like Micah's character and I admire his intelligence and strength.


As for new series', anyone seen JJ Abrams' newest show, Fringe? Looks like it's going to be pretty fantastic. The series opener was very gripping. I like the cast and the character dynamics. They blend well. Promises to be very gripping too, with lots of hidden clues and subplots like Alias and LOST.
This fall has lined up some great shows. Thank goodness for my DVR!
A.

No comments: