- Name: April Erwin
I am a plethera of things in one. I love that word. Plethora. I heard it for the first time in The Three Amigos movie. I think it describes me pretty well. (Does that sound conceited? Hope not.) So, why am I a plethora? Let's see, I'm a novelist, a singer/songwriter, a certified graphologist, a photographer & Sunday school teacher. I love to read, scrapbook, travel, bake, & watch movies & TV. By day I write, and tutor reading and spelling to dyslexic and reading challenged individuals. Is that Plethorific enough?
Stuff About Me
Favorite Faith Links
Wherever you are, whoever you are...you are worth waiting for. No matter how hard, no matter how the world defeats me. You are worth waiting for...
My Family Heritage
- CFBA: Until We Reach Home by Lynn Austin
- Saying Goodbye to a Legend
- CFBA: Out of Her Hands by Megan DiMaria
- Feeling Patriotic
- Win Up Pops the Devil by Angela Benson
- CFBA: Rain Song by Alice J. Wisler
- And the Winner is...
- 16 Stones
- FIRST: Forsaken by James David Jordan
- CFBA: An Irishwomans' Tale by Patti Lacy
Where I've Been
Click to join crimescenewriter