Thursday, December 18, 2008

Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer

Tuesday night was our company Christmas banquet. This year, they decided to do karaoke after dinner. Although many of us at ID sing, karaoke wasn't something we were all that excited about. Honestly, people expect way too much from you and if you haven't had time to practice, then there's no telling how you'll sound. However, in an effort to break the ice, we dragged a group of us up front to serenade the rest of the guests. We decided to channel our inner Granny Boo and sing off key and hillbilly. Unfortunately, our General Manager decided to video tape our performance and post it to YouTube. Heck, if the rest of the world gets to laugh at me and my sister and co-workers, you guys should DEFINITELY get to see it. So here goes. The singers from Left to Right are: Jake, Ross, Karen, Angel, Me and Kevin. The girls in front are daughters of co-workers.



4 comments:

Amy R. said...

hehehehehe!! :) So glad I got to see that. :)

April Erwin said...

Scary, isn't it? I usually avoid cameras and videos at all costs, cuz they're really not my friends, but sometimes you have to just give in and laugh at yourself. Life would be miserable if I couldn't laugh at how silly I can be. :) Of course my sister and Karen would like to string me up by my toes and whip me with wet noodles for posting it....

Amy R. said...

Heheheh...Oh, well. It's all in the spirit of Christmas right??? :)

April Erwin said...

Absolutely!!! :)