Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday 56 - Web of Lies by Brandilyn Collins

I found a fun post while perusing Michelle Sutton's blog Edgy Inspirational Author. It's called the Friday 56. Here's how it's done.



This fun meme was originally hosted at
Storytime with Tonya.

Want to play? Here are the rules...


Rules:


* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.

* Turn to page 56.

* Find the fifth sentence.

* Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of this blog.

* Post a link along with your post back to this blog.

* Don’t dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST



SO, since this seemed like an incredibly fun idea, I decided to join the fun. The book I grabbed is Brandilyn Collins Web of Lies. Here's page 56.

"For some masochistic reason I'd stuck her phone number in my purse, and now it practically burned a hole through the leather. "


How fun is this? Give it a try and let me know what you post.

No comments: