Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My latest book, Dysfunction Junction releases this Friday. I've certainly been reading it a lot currently in preparation! I wanted to give you another sneak peek. Be sure to check out the links below for more details.

My Teaser:

"I put the phone back on the nightstand and sigh. A warm dreamy feeling is filling my chest and even though I’m not sleepy, I don’t want to break the moment by doing anything else." 
~ pg 102  'Dysfunction Junction' by April Erwin


Visit me at AprilErwin.com or Facebook.com/AprilErwinAuthor

No comments: