Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Guess Who's Getting Married?



Good News! There's a marriage proposal in the air...


Keegan McLeod is finally ready to pop the question to longtime girlfriend Emily Jansen, but they have to survive the day first! 


I signed the contract with Solstice this morning for this latest Heroes in Justice series novella. I'm so excited to bring you this next chapter in the McLeod family's story. The release date is still to be determined, but it should be soon. I'll be sure to keep you all updated.

PLUS - Book 2 is in the works! Thank you all for supporting me and loving this community of heroes as much as I do. Be sure you let your friends know about them too. :)

In the meantime, if you haven't met the other Heroes in Justice, check out book one, Justice Burning and the holiday short story, A Volunteer Christmas. Links and book trailers are in the sidebar, or read a sample by clicking a tab at the top of the screen.

No comments: