Friday, June 15, 2007

Goin' with the FLO

Song Stuck on the Brain: Be kind to your web-footed friends. For a duck may be somebody's mother. That lives in the forest by the swamp, where the weather is cold and damp. Well you may think that this is the end. Well it is.


Hello, chickies! This is Flo again, and I'm guest blogging today. Summer is here and it's a good time for vacations and travel. I thought I'd share my top picks for travelin' tunes. So, here they are, in no particular order.

Flo's Picks for Best Bird Songs of All Time:

Rockin' Robin - Bobby Day
Bird Dog - Everly Brothers
I'm Like a Bird - Nelly Furtado
The Birds & The Bees - Gary Lewis & the Playboys
Free Bird - Lynard Skynard
Bye Bye Blackbird - Joe Cocker
Kookaburra - traditional Aussie song
Birds - Elton John
Mockin' Bird Hill - Migil Five
Birds of a Feather - The Raiders
Blackbird - The Beatles
Free As a Bird - The Beatles
Hush Little Baby - Traditional Lullaby
Birds - Neil Young
Oh, and you can't forget the Chicken Dance. Catchy little dance number.

If you want to fill out your ipod a little more, add these great bands as well:

Counting Crows
The Byrds
The Eagles
Partridge Family

Let me know if I've missed any other great bird songs. I still have room on my ipod. And don't forget I'm always around to answer your questions (even though no one seems to have had any for a long time) just click my picture in the sidebar and ask away.

Bye Bye, ya'll,
Flo

No comments: