Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Spoonful of Sugar

Song Stuck on the Brain: Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh, Chubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff, he's Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh, Willy, Nilly, Silly ol' bear.

They say that laughter is the best medicine. God says it "doeth the heart good." I always kind of equated Laughter to the Spoonful of Sugar that helps the medicine go down. When life stinks, finding time to laugh always makes the lesson a little easier for me to find.

So in an effort to help us all get through our day, here's a little sugar.
A.

1 comment:

April Erwin said...

Eh, work is work, so my day is pretty much like any other. But the hot chocolate w/whipped cream does sound yummy. :)

I don't know what it is, maybe it's just cause I'm not a kid anymore, but the last few years, Christmas has been kind of a bummer. I'm excited about the gifts I've chosen for everyone, but the holiday spirit just seems to be really lacking. I did put up my decorations this year, last year I didn't bother.

Have you and Little Miss made any special decorations together?