Thursday, August 23, 2007

Somethin's buggin' me

Song Stuck on the Brain: Big Enough by Tobymac and Ayiesha Woods

Thank goodness it's Thursday. My poor little fevered brain is drawing a blank at to what I should post. I've got a little bug that's dragging me down and all I want to do is go to sleep.

I did finally come to the decision that it's time to donate my hair to Locks of Love. I've got an appointment set with the hairdresser for next Thursday, so I'll post pics then of the before and after. I'll be sending 11 inches to the charity and hope that it will do someone a world of good. I anticipate still having shoulder length hair (cuz any shorter and it's not a pretty look.)

Okay, sorry to be so brief and boring today. I'm off to bed and the rest of Legend of the Firefish.

A.

No comments: