Wednesday, August 20, 2014

National Prince Week Day 4 - Prince Felipe VI

#NationalPrinceWeek is going strong and today, Rissa Fuller from Dysfunction Junction is here today to host.

Rissa:  Hello everyone! Thanks for coming back. We're already half way through the week and it's my turn to bring the fun. I had fun scanning prince pics with the girls and even though Alexa chose her prince for his yummy good looks, I was drawn to something a little different. Being the only married gal-pal in the bunch a mom to boot, I find myself looking at things a little differently.


Spanish Crown Prince Felipe VI is my choice for the week. He's older than the princes listed before, but I still think he's rather good looking. Distinguished, debonair, but still kind. Part of his attraction lies in his family nature. I love seeing him with his wife and children. A good looking prince that adores his family and shows his dedication is at the top of my list. Very attractive.











I'm throwing a twist in for mid-week. I have a son, Ty Jr. that is too young to play Prince and Princess right now, but will soon be begging for swords and armor to fight dragons. If you have a young prince at home too, here are a few fun projects you can do to prep them for saving their favorite princess (or mom).

Easy Swords from Cardboard tubes and foil. Super Easy!



How to Make a Knight Shield out of Cardboard


For a more advanced option, try one of these: 


How to Make a Play Sword and Shield


How to Make a DuctTape Helmet


Thanks for stopping in, I hope you have fun with your little prince (or princess if that's the case). Tomorrow Hope Campbell will be sharing her favorite Hottie Prince and a lot of other fun and crazy stuff. It's Hope, what else can you expect? And don't forget to stop by Mary Waibel's blog, she's got a lot of Princely things going over there too that you don't want to miss.


Dysfunction Junction 
by April Erwin
Contemporary Christian Romantic Comedy

Twenty-six and never been kissed. That's about to change...



Finding true love these days feels impossible to Kianna Ravencamp, only dysfunction surrounds her.

She dreams of true love and a family, but she’s never even been kissed. For the first time in her life, she will have to navigate dating and flirtation. Will her inexperience be her downfall? 

Letting go and trusting God is the only answer that brings the path to real love and success.

Available Now at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Muse It Up Publishing and many more

Visit my Facebook Page or Twitter Feed for more updates and to tell me about your favorite prince. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Another great choice!

Wonder who tomorrow's blog will bring :-)

April Erwin said...

Hmmm... oh there are so many to choose from! :) lol