Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Fav Songs

I just signed up for Rhapsody. We'll see if it was worth it. In the meantime, I thought I'd share some of the songs I'm listening to right now. Enjoy!

A.

Rhapsody Playlist: "1. Father Figure - Ace Young
2. Because We Believe - Andrea Bocelli
3. The Prayer - (with Celine Dion) - Andrea Bocelli
4. I Dare You To Move - Switchfoot
5. Ever The Same - Rob Thomas
6. I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) - The Proclaimers
7. Takin' It To The Streets - Taylor Hicks
8. Now Comes The Night - Rob Thomas
9. Stars - Switchfoot
10. Turandot - Andrea Bocelli
11. Forever 17 - Zoegirl
12. You Get Me - Zoegirl
13. Beer For My Horses - Toby Keith
14. Home - Marc Broussard
15. Goodbye For Now - P.O.D.
16. Photograph - Nickelback
17. Come To Jesus - Mindy Smith
18. Jolene - Mindy Smith (featuring Dolly Parton)
19. Because Of You - Kelly Clarkson
20. Breathe (2 AM) - Anna Nalick
21. Beautiful Disaster - Kelly Clarkson
22. She Believes In Me - Kenny Rogers
23. Lady - Kenny Rogers
24. L.O.V.E. - Ashlee Simpson
25. I Need You To Love Me (LP Version) - Barlowgirl
26. Never Alone - Barlowgirl
27. Alcohol - Brad Paisley
28. No Rush - Josh Turner
29. Only You (Single) - Josh Kelley
30. Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off - Joe Nichols
31. Hide and Seek - Imogen Heap
32. Moody'S Mood For Love - Elliott Yamin
33. When I Get Where I'm Going - Brad Paisley
34. Love Like Crazy - Chris Rice
35. Cartoons - (live) - Chris Rice
36. Superstition - Bucky Covington
37. Top Of The World - Dixie Chicks
38. Wanted Dead Or Alive - Chris Daughtry"

No comments: