Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Top Ten Things I'm Thankful For

Song Stuck on the Brain: Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me...

So today I took off work to go celebrate with my sis and Lindz. We're doing lunch at Bua Thai, my fav restaurant and then taking in Hugh Jackman's new movie, The Fountain.

So, do to a full day ahead and an evening of cooking for Thanksgiving ahead of me, I'm going to cut this short.

I just wanted to give a quick top 10 of the things I'm thankful for.

10. My blog/online friends. You all are great!
9. Eyes to see, ears to hear, a mouth to speak and sing, hands to touch... God is so good.
8. A solid job that may drive me nuts, but definitely provides a good living.
7. A home to live and entertain in comfortably.
6. Music, Music, Music!
5. Great friends that are always there for tears or laughter.
4. The beauty of the universe that is constantly being pointed out to me.
3. Stories! Whether their mine or someone else's I'm reading. I love the written word.
2. My Family. They are the best anyone could ask for. I'm so blessed.
1. My Salvation. Thank God for a risen Savior that loves me and you.

Have a great Thanksgiving!
A.

1 comment:

April Erwin said...

How sad! Next year we should plan on playing hookey for your birthday. Have a little girls day out.