Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Dum Dum Da Dum, Da Dum Dum Dum Dum DUM....

I have had a melody stuck in my head ALL DAY LONG. Which really isn't all that new, but I don't know what the melody is from - and neither did anyone else I work with. My co-workers sang annoying songs to me in an effort to change my tune, but it didn't work. I played music - even Christmas music- in hopes something, anything else would stick. No deal. So I'm STILL humming this and I figure I will until I figure out what it is. It kind of makes me think of a TV theme song or background music, but I can't place it. I'm blaming it on my LF Syndrome. Weird stuff is always falling out and getting stuck on repeat.

Here's a little recording of me singing it. Ignore the vocal quality and tell me - Do you know what the heck I've been singing?

A.




Image Hosting Video Hosting Myspace Games

No comments: