Sunday, September 24, 2006

I'm How Wealthy???

I found this link through another blog. Unfortunately, I can't pass on their site because I was passing through it as quickly as possible... with the windows up, doors locked and pedal to the floor if you know what I mean. However, this little tidbit did catch my eye, so I decided to try it out. How fun would it be to know where I fall in the world's richest list?

Yeah, I don't think there's any possible way that this can be right. If it is, then we're all in a whole LOT of trouble. I'm not saying I don't make a decent living, but wealthy I am not, so what does this mean for all the other poor blokes in this world? I'm pinching pennies so hard right now, I may never get Lincoln off my thumbs and they're telling me I'm loaded.

Go figure.
A.


I'm loaded.
It's official.
I'm the 107,565 richest person on earth!



How rich are you? >>

No comments: