Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I see the moon and the moon sees me

Song Stuck on the Brain: When I Fall by Jaci Valasquez


Only 27 more days before I can expect an answer from Dream Agent.


Nature cooperated with me this weekend, sending us three winter storms, one right after another. It was too icy and treacherous to venture from my house, so I spent the entire weekend going over my full manuscript with fine tooth comb in anticipation of 'the call'. I made it about halfway through. Now that I'm back at work all day, the pace will have to slow, but I'm sure it will be ready by end of week three just in case.

In order to help pass the time more quickly, I've been trying to focus on other things. I finally took the Christmas tree down. I cleaned the fish tank. Poor Thor, there were a few times I looked in the tank and couldn't find him for all the algea. :( Bad fish mommy! Thankfully, Jack doesn't have to suffer that way. He's had to be satisfied with tossing duck, cow, dog and hedgehog for himself though. It's hard to play tug-of-war while typing.

I also found some pictures I meant to post before and forgot too. I took some pictures of the moon from my back porch one night when it was especially full and bright. Unfortunately, pictures can just never seem to do it justice. I had fun playing with them though. They looked kind of cool, so I thought I'd share them.



Here's the original. The fun ones are below.



2 comments:

Amy R. said...

Yikes! I bet you are going crazy. That is so exciting. :) I'm so ready for our girls' night/day.

April Erwin said...

Me too! I'm hoping the weather cooperates for us and we don't get any nasty ice on the days we're partying. :)