Friday, March 24, 2006

Gumming up the Works

I found this quiz called 'What kind of candy are you?' and this is my answer. I think I'm kind of insulted. Sure, I'm cute and squishie - but I taste unnatural? What flavor am I? Cinnamon would be okay, but I don't like the other flavors.

Actually I've always seen myself more as a Peanut M&M's girl. You know colorful, Nutty and sweet, hard on the outside but melty inside, loved by many... . Of course this would also mean I cause severe allergic reactions in many people, but that probably fits too. :)




Gummy Bears



You may be smooshie and taste unnatural, but you're so darn cute.





So what kind of candy are you?
A.

1 comment:

April Erwin said...

LOL, I thought about that one because it's one of my favorite candy bars, but it just doesn't sound good... It either says I'm Crispity, crunchity, finger lickin good, or I'm super sweet and flakey. Not sure either fits you. :) Was the description they gave fitting?