Friday, January 20, 2006

The End of Ground Hogs Day


Yay!!! It's FINALLY Friday. I'm hoping this weekend puts a stop to this feeling of reliving the same day over and over. Tonight a group of us are taking Lindz out for her birthday. Dinner followed by the new Underworld movie. Very psyched about this one. :)

Saturday I'll be running around like a chicken with it's head cut off as I try to get all the final preperations made for my Pink Poker Night. Nine women armed with chocolate and lots of Margarita's. (Virgin of course, none of us are drinkers.) Besides chocolate poker, we'll be breaking in my newly created Hottie Bingo board game. I've got some 'Hot' prizes lined up for that.

Sunday we're going to visit my brother, so I guess I don't really have any downtime this weekend, but it should be a blast just the same.

Hope your weekend rocks,
A.

No comments: