Tuesday, November 15, 2005

A foggy kind of day

Wow, time flies when your having fun… or at least when you’re really, really busy. So, I got way behind on my postings.

Let’s see over the weekend I held my annual girls overnight – basically an old fashioned slumber party for those of us that are still teenagers at heart. It was a lot of fun. We stayed up ‘til all hours of the morning talking and being girls. I should have napped on Sunday, but instead I had an idea for a board game and I’ve spent the last three days creating a mock up.

I work a 40 hour week in front of the computer, you’d think I would avoid the computer like the plague when I’m home, but no, I get lost in what I’m doing and completely lose track of time. So not only did I lose sleep over the weekend, I’ve been completely sleep deprived every night since then.

All that time in front of the computer and I still haven’t worked on my book re-writes. I know, I know, I’m procrastinating. The game was a good distraction – I’m good at finding distractions. I’ll buckle down eventually and get something done.

I had a migraine today from the storm front moving through, so I’m kind of in a fog today. Since I’m not thinking clearly today, I’m going to forego any kind of cleverness or creativity in my post. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

A.

No comments: