Thursday, April 20, 2006

Idol Shock


Okay, I'll admit to being a little sad to see Ace go. I really kind of expected it to be Kelly Pickler since she'd struggled with this weeks selection. But seeing Chris in the bottom three made me see red. Chris? In the bottom three? Actually, what am I saying. Bottom two! And I did my part too. I voted for Chris most of the two hours that the phone lines were open. I guess I'll do it longer next week. It's just so wrong. He's the strongest contender on the show in my opinion. Katharine and Taylor are right behind him, but I still see Chris as the favored winner.

It will be interesting to see how next weeks show plays out with guest Andrea Bocelli taking on the part of guest coach. His music is amazing and he's got one of the smoothest, most romantic voices in history. Who cares if you can't understand the lyrics because their Italian? It's still the sexiest sound around. If you don't know who he is, you must be living under a rock. However, to get you up to speed so that you don't embarrass yourself, you can follow the link and hear clips of his songs. They're from his new album Amore, but check out his other tracks too. He really is amazing.

Arrivederci il mio amico ,
A.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was sad to see Ace go too!..I was a little scared when I saw Chris in the bottom three. It just goes to show that nothing is certain. He/She who gets the most votes will when. Not necessarily the one we think is the best.