Sunday, January 14, 2007

One Degree to Inspire

Song Stuck on the Brain: Baby of Mine from Dumbo. NO idea where it came from, I haven't seen Dumbo in probably twelve years. At least. I'm not even a big fan of that one. Always did like that song though.

An on-line writer friend passed a link on to our group and I wanted to share it with you. It's one of the most powerful and inspiring videos I've seen. Since I share plenty of stupid and funny movies, I thought it was time I shared one that could change your outlook on life.

It's 2007, a new year full of new possibilities. After watching this, maybe you'll feel like you can finally accomplish that New Year's goal.


I love the music they used for this. I think that made me feel as inspired as the movie. It's like a personal theme song. Who couldn't use one of those?
A.

No comments: