Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Peanut Butter and....

Song Stuck on the Brain: Hello Goodbye

Day 20 in the hospital:

Well, at least for this stay. I was here five days the first time, so I'm closer to a full month.

It's raining today, which I'm actually excited about. I love storms, and I can't really hear them very well inside my room. So, I'll probably wander out to the covered patio area today so I can enjoy the rain for a little while.

Ugh, I'm watching a cooking segment on the news and they're showing new ways to make a peanut butter sandwich. She just made a PB and BACON sandwich. Yuck. I don't think I could do that. PB and Marshmallow fluff, or bananas, or even PB and Pickles or Tomatoes. Just not bacon.

Actually, I would love a PB and Dill pickle on wheat right now. Hospital food sucks.

See ya tomorrow,
A.

1 comment:

Amy R. said...

Ewwww!!! The hospital food is making you delerious...no peanut butter and pickles...