Thursday, December 10, 2009

Congrats to New Author Theresa Danley!

I just got the best news from a friend of mine. She's being published! Yay, Theresa Danley.

Here's a clip from her email:

"I recently signed a contract with a book publisher for my first novel EFFIGY! I'm very excited. It is expected to be released as an e-book in May 2010. With enough sales, the publisher will publish it traditionally. So very cool!

In case you are wondering, EFFIGY is an archaeological mystery/thriller. I can't wait to share it with you all! While I'm still working on getting an author website online, I've already got a blogsite up and running which I was using to market to literary agents. The posts are written as though the characters from the book submitted them. But now I'm also including author updates as I progress through this publishing process. You are all welcome to take a look if you are interested. The site address is just below. "


Take a look at her blog, it's very cool. And be sure to check it out in May. You can tell everyone you heard about it here first. You know, 'cuz I have all the inside connections in the publishing world... :) I wish! I'd be published too. Until then, I'm just happy to celebrate my friends success.

By the way, this is my third friend to land a contract, maybe it's my turn next? Keep your fingers crossed.

A.

No comments: