Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter & a Blessed Ressurection Day!

For me, music plays such a large part of worship. It fills my soul and washes through my veins and makes me feel so alive. The right music carries the Spirit of God with it and such joy or emotion that I often have tears. These are a few of my favorite Easter songs. I wanted to share the worship experience with you. Enjoy.

In God is my salvation and my glory; the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. - Psalms 62:7 (Inspired Version)
 
 

 

Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.- Habakkuk 3:18 (Inspired Version)


 

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord, JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.- 2 Nephi 9:133 (1908 RLDS Book of Mormon)
 

 

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.- John 14:6 (Inspired Version)
 
 
 
Behold I say unto you, that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal; and this because of your faith in him according to the promise; - Moroni 7:47 (1908 RLDS Book of Mormon)
 
Happy Easter and a Blessed Ressurection Day!
 

No comments: