Thursday, April 16, 2015

Justice Burning is available for Pre-Order

Da-da-da-da! It's here! 


I'm so excited to see my third novel published. This book has been in the works from daydreams through edits to contract for many years. I'm so happy to see my heroic fireman made available to the rest of the reader world. I hope you all enjoy love Aidan and his family as much as I do. :)

Justice Burning is available for pre-order on Amazon Right NOW! 




Widowed Fire Investigator, Aidan McLeod is determined never to fall in love again. Serving his family and community is enough. School counselor and graphologist, Morgan Daryl inherited her Grandmother’s farm. Ready for a fresh start, she leaves a tragic past behind to move to Justice, Missouri. An explosive fire at Morgan’s school triggers a series of escalating fires throughout town. At each fire, the arsonist leaves a note. Can Morgan’s graphology training help? As Aidan works to catch the arsonist, he struggles against a growing attraction to Morgan. Can Aidan learn to trust Morgan with the investigation and his heart? Aidan will have to decide soon, because Justice is burning and it’s up to Aidan to stop it before someone ends up dead.



Pre-order your e-book now, or order your paper back next Friday, April 24th.


Tune in Saturday, April 18th to Power of Perception Radio to hear my live interview!


No comments: