Thursday, October 29, 2015

Dysfunction Junction is Back and the Makeover is complete

 Song Stuck on the Brain: Baa Baa Black Sheep Have You Any Wool?  This would be thanks to the ice cream truck that drove by playing the catchy little tune. :)

Have you heard the good news? Dysfunction Junction's re-release is now available! Order it in ebook or paperback to suit your tastes. Check it out here: getBook.at/DysfunctionJunctionSF


Thanks to a great response, Dysfunction Junction debuted at #266 on Kindle's Christian Women's Fiction list. (Trust me, that's a GREAT start.) You all made that happen and you can help it climb by sharing this with friends.


I love the new cover I was able to choose with Solstice, it's a great peek at the humor and drama waiting inside. If you're new to my writing, be sure to check out the sidebar to the right for book trailers for all my books. 

For all my local readers, I have two upcoming book signings. Stop in and chat, get an autographed paperback, and loads of other fun goodies. See you all there!

* Saturday, November 21, 2015 at CPRS in Independence, MO at the Christmas Bazaar.from 10am-5pm. 

* Saturday, December 5, 2015 at Living Hope Restoration Branch in Independence, MO at the Centerplace Crafter's Guild's Christmas Fair from 9am-4pm. 


No comments: