Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day


As a charter member of the Lonely Hearts Club, I can't say I've ever had a 'romantic' Valentines Day. However, for the last few years I've decided it's just stupid to skip such a great holiday just because I don't have a man in my life. I mean really, Chocolate? Roses? Love Songs? That's all girly stuff. So what if the only flower I got came from a girl, it's a rose. (and it smells great Lindz!) I bought Chocolate for myself and I'm spending the evening with my best girlfriend. We're gonna drown our sorrows in sappy romantic movies like 'Elizabethtown' and 'Just Like Heaven'.

As for a man, well, Josh Turner has volunteered to be my man. So I've taken him up on it. For all you other lonely hearts out there, go pick up his new album and spend the night with one of the best voices I've heard. He makes my knees feel like melted chocolate. Or, if you're not a country fan, Michael Buble will do the trick too.

Don't let tradition dictate your Valentine's Day! Buy your own Chocolate, have a bubble bath, light some candles and put on your favorite love songs. Love YOURSELF today!

Have fun!
A.

1 comment:

April Erwin said...

I'm sorry! That sucks. GO Eat Chocolate. It's allowed the day after. I'll even promise no calories count this time around.