Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Tuesday Backtrack

I owe you all a post for Tuesday, I got sidetracked and never posted. SO, take a little trip in my time machine and I'll jump back a day.

Phew! Now I'm dizzy. :)

Song Stuck on the Brain: Don't Fall In Love With a Dreamer by Kenny Rogers



Did you all see the article on Yahoo! about the strange symbol found in a 175 year old brick warehouse in Manhattan? They have all kinds of people studying it, but they can't quite figure out what the symbol signifies.

I think I have a pretty good guess, but what do you all think?

Look closely now....

Yep. It's a Go'auld mothership landing.

I think the SG-1 crew used the Ancient's time traveling puddle jumper to go back and leave us clues. You know the stargate wasn't uncovered until the 1920's, but think how things could have been if they'd had a head start on solving the puzzle?

No comments: