Sunday, November 10, 2013

We have a date!


Charge your e-readers, set the alert on your phone and let the countdown begin! Dysfunction Junction has a release date. YAY! Mark your calenders for December 6, 2013!



Get a sneak peak now on MuseitUp's website. It will also be available through other sellers as well, like Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com

BONUS:

If you live in the Kansas City Metro area, join me next Saturday, November 16, 2013 at Living Hope Restoration, 2425 1/2 S Crysler, Independence, MO 64050.

I'm taking part in the Center Place Craft Fair and Business Expo. Stop by my booth for FREE autographed book covers and a chance to find out the latest on Dysfunction Junction. I'll also have my first book, Missing Pieces available, as well as copies of our original songs. I'd love to meet you, and be sure to bring a friend. There will be a lot to check out at this fair. See you there! :)

No comments: