Thursday, August 28, 2008

Quiz fest

Song Stuck on the Brain: Just Like Jesse James by Cher

Just for fun, a few quizzes I took to kill time. :)


What Your Dreams Mean...



Your dreams seem to show that you're a very well adjusted and happy person.



Overall, you are very content in your life.



You have a very vivid imagination and a rich creative mind.

I found this one interesting, it says I'm well adjusted and normal. With all my wacky dreams, I would never have guessed.



You Are A Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Girl



Creative. Expressive. Unique.

I found this one interesting, since Mint Chip is my favorite and has been since I was a little kid. Pretty accurate too!


You Are Cyclops



Dedicated and responsible, you will always remain loyal to your cause.

You are a commanding leader - after all, you can kill someone just by looking at them.



Power: force beams from your eyes

The X-Men quiz is actually pretty funny. Everyone knows that moms have a 'look' that they give you when you're miss-behaving that can freeze you in place and stop your heart. I discovered when I took Aaron in that this look is apparently hereditary and automatic. Aaron was maybe 2 and we were in church when he started getting noisy. I tried several things, but he was determined to be ornery. I shot him The Look. He turned around and shot it right back. His imitation was so spot on, I - and everyone else that saw him- cracked up. Not so effective, hmm? I think I've gotten better at it since then, I've had more kids to practice on. I guess all super powers take some training. :)
A.

No comments: