Thursday, April 26, 2007

Meet Quinn...

Song Stuck on the Brain: Free Fallin'

Meet Quinn...

Quinn is the latest addition to my little household. Named for Jonas Quinn, played by Corin Nemic, the Stargate SG-1 Season 6 team member that temporarily replaced Daniel Jackson and also for Quinn Mallory played by Jerry O'Connell on Sliders. Two of my favorite SciFi shows ever.






I tried to introduce Quinn to Jack, but apparently a wiggling fish in a cup is scarrier than raccoons and squirrels. Every time I held the cup out for him to sniff, he'd back up and turn away. He did pay more attention once Quinn was in his tank, he just didn't want to sniff him.

Oh well, I don't think Quinn's feelings were hurt in the process. He's quite the little swimmer. I had a time of it getting a good shot, because every time I'd get him framed, he'd take off again. It's nice to have another aqualine resident. They may be silent, but they're very soothing.

Hope your day goes swimmingly,
A.

No comments: