Sunday, April 15, 2007

Just for Fun

Song Stuck on the Brain: I Think I Love You by the Partridge Family

I'm so psyched over Stargate's return. Friday night was awesome, but now I can't hardly wait for NEXT Friday. So, to hold me over, I visited youtube.com for some clips. I found the TV spots for both series'. I love these. Mostly because....

With a little Stargate, Anything is possible...


John Shepherd from Atlantis

Sam Carter from SG-1

Teal'c from SG-1

Rodney McKay from Atlantis

Then, just for fun, I had to see what kind of Cheescake I am. This actually sounds really yummy.



You Are a Chocolate Mocha and Orange Cheesecake



Enthusiastic and intense, there's so much you love in the world... it's hard to do it all.

You are good at getting things to mix - friends, flavors, hobbies. You're the master of fusion!





No comments: