Thursday, April 05, 2007

Squeaky Clean and Laughing

Song Stuck on the Brain: I'm In the Lord's Army... "I may never march in the infantry, ride in the Calvary, shoot the artillery, I may never zoom o'er the enemy, but I'm in the Lord's army!" A co-worker was singing it. It's bad enough that she sang it and got it stuck on my brain (don't get me wrong, it's a great song... just not one I want to sing all day long), but eventually she started playing the kids CD that the recording was on. I felt like I was back in Bible school. Not so much a bad thing, but very odd for work.

I have a shower again - Yay! It looks so nice and I so enjoyed showering in my own bathroom again after nearly a week. I had hoped to paint this weekend, but the weatherman rained on my plans. After nearly freakishly warm days, I'm finally able to paint and they say we're going to have record lows and stay below freezing for days. We may even get some sleet and snow. What's up with that?! My trees are leafing, the grass is nearing cutting length and it may snow? So not cool.



What is cool however, is this really, really funny story about a Demonic Squirrel and Motorcyclist. I laughed so hard, Jack came to check on me. I think he thought I might be choking. I think Jack would agree, squirrels are not always the sweet little creatures they seem. Go read it, it's hysterical.

Don't forget the contest. Enter to win a free copy of The Seat Beside Me by Nancy Moser. Click on the book cover on the right and email me your entry. The contest is open to US and Canadian resident's only and ends Sunday, April 8, 2007 at midnight.

Ta-ta,
A.

Just for Fun:
This is actually pretty accurate and I do have green eyes.

What kind of eyes do you have? (with pictures)



Green
You have green eyes. Green is the color of balance. Your eyes symbolize your ever need to learn. Green brings peace and harmony into our lives, as you may be a very optimistic person. At times you may be placid, lethargic, lazy, and slow, to the point of becoming moody and depressed. You may also be apathetic and have a fear rejection. Do not feel bad though, for what you may lack, you can in your ability to heal and bring hope to people. Some words to describe you: growth, fertility, harmony, healing, refreshing, peaceful, contentment, satisfaction, confidence, prosperous, hopeful, lucky, and beautiful.
Take The Quiz Now!Quizzes by myYearbook.com

No comments: