Thursday, November 01, 2007

Guess What November is...

Song Stuck on the Brain: I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For by U2

Guess what? November is a very special month here at Projecting A. Do you remember why?

That's right, It's our BIRTHDAY!


Webfetti.com

Projecting A has been up and running for two full years now. WOW. I can't believe it. You all have been so fantastic and supportive, that I want to invite you to celebrate with me.

SOOOOO... that means lots of presents. Lots and LOTS of presents. A give away every week in fact. Awesome, right? I thought so too.

Webfetti.com


In addition to celebrating 2 years online, I'm asking you to let me know what you like (or don't like) on the blog. The only way to stay online is to be read, and to be read, you have to be interesting. So be sure and email or comment your opinions. (Which by the way are always welcome, but especially this month.)

You're probably wanting to know what the first contest is, right? Okay, this week from November 1st through November 8th, you can enter to win:

* Autographed copy of my book Missing Pieces
* Projecting A 2008 Magnetic calendar
* One Step Over the Border by Stephen Bly
* The Erwins Acappella CD


Prizes will vary week to week, so be sure and check back often.

Good luck and eat some birthday cake before the month is out.

A.

No comments: