Friday, July 24, 2009

O Happy Day....

Song Stuck on the Brain: So What by Pink


I had a terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad day. Pink's songs just felt right, there were moments I wouldn't have minded starting a few fights of my own. HOWEVER, it's now the weekend...

HOORAY!!!

I came home to my brand new copy of SciFi magazine to find an article that made my whole bad day just disappear.

Anybody remember the '80's mini series (later a tv series) called V? LOVED that series. Bought them all and watched them half a dozen times at least. Well, ABC is reinventing the series with some of SciFi tv's hottest stars and it looks fantastic!


The new V is a mid-season series starting in early 2010. Some of the lead actors include:
Morena Baccarin (SG:Atlantis & Firefly)
Joel Gretsch (The 4400 & Taken)
Elizabeth Mitchell (Lost)
Alan Tudyk (Firefly)
Laura Vandervoort (Smallville)
Scott Wolf (The Nine, Party of Five)
How cool is this? Plus, returning shows this fall include Heroes, Fringe, Smallville (final season), Lost and more.
What a great way to start a weekend. :)
A.

No comments: