Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sillyness - It's contagious

Song Stuck on the Brain: What isn't stuck today? LF Syndrome is in high gear. I feel like someone took the rack of songs in my head and spun it so hard random songs are flying out left and right. I woke up singing Adele's Set Fire to the Rain, since then I've sung multiple odds and ends. Most recently the Tigger song... The most wonderful thing about Tiggers, are Tiggers are wonderful things... That of course led to... Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh, Chubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff...


In keeping with the silly crazy stuff that's been floating like Styrofoam flotsam on my brain, I saw this video on Kaye Dacus blog. She found it on Jenny B. Jones blog. It's hysterical and must be shared. I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one feeling a little silly today.

No comments: