Thursday, February 07, 2008

Prepping for V Day

Song Stuck on the Brain: Put a Little Love in Your Heart by .... I don't know. There are several names listed for this song, and none of them are who I hear in my head. I have no idea who's version I'm singing.

Will you be my Valentine?

I bet you're all wondering why I haven't posted the new contest yet. Or maybe you're not. Either way, wonder no more, cuz here it is. For one week only, enter to win an autographed copy of my book Missing Pieces, along with a very cute and useful magnetic puzzle frame. I'll announce the winner on Valentine's Day. Just click the link at the top of the sidebar to email me your entry. Don't forget to share the love, let your friends and family in on the fun too.


My Valentine's Date

On a more unusual note, I've found the solution to being single. At least one I can live with. I know it's nothing new, so don't expect any earth shattering announcements, but I've decided to take my fantasy life one step further. Rather than just admire the good looking men on tv, I'm going to pick the best character and date him... in my head. Think about it. All the warm fuzzy feelings, no drama.

Just choosing is fun. Tom Welling as Clark Kent? David Krumholtz as Charlie Epps? Patrick Flueger as Shawn Farrell? Dominic Purcell as Lincoln Burrows? or Wentworth Miller as Michael Scoffield?

After a great deal of consideration, I decided the best choice of all my fav's, is Dominic Purcell as John Doe.

That's right. My TV Boyfriend is canceled. Isn't that apropos? I can only see him in reruns on SciFi. I can't even buy his show on DVD. How sad.

But when all is said and done, I believe John Doe is my perfect man. So until one comes along in real life, I'm claiming this one.
That's my fantasy and I'm sticking to it.
A.

No comments: