Monday, March 19, 2007

New Contest - Win a copy of Double Vision by Randall Ingermanson

Congratulations, Sandra L.!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Sandra is the winner of A Valley of Betrayal by Tricia Goyer.

Thanks to everyone that entered the contest, you set a record for the ProjectingA blog! Let's hope this next contest rocks even more.

This week I've got a very special book going up in the contest box. Double Vision by Randy Ingermanson is a fantastic suspense/techno thriller with just a touch of humor and romance thrown in for good measure and balance. Then, the cherry on top is the message of Grace woven throughout the whole story. You're going to love this book, I know I did.



But what makes this book even more special is that it's autographed... to me. I know, you're wondering, "Why are you giving away a book that was personally autographed to you?"

Well, it's because I have TWO of these books, both signed to me. Don't ask me how I got so fortunate, because I really can't explain it. The stars were just all lined up perfectly I guess. But would Randy want me to horde his fabulous book? NO WAY!

So if your name is April, or if you know someone named April, or if you just wish your name was April - then I want you to enter to win this AUTOGRAPHED copy of Double Vision.

The contest will run until midnight on Sunday, March 25th. You must live in the US or Canada to enter and win.

Good Luck!
A.

No comments: